Attention: Those seeking to step out of the fog and gain financial guidance, clarity and answers before, during or after your divorce…
Are you wrestling with overwhelm, anxiety or
uncertainty about how to unravel your
FINANCES from your divorce?
If so, You are in the Right Place!
If you’re like most people facing divorce or its aftermath, you may feel weighed down, confused, maybe even a bit afraid, of all that you must deal with and how to get over and done with your divorce … and just the thought of sorting through all the endless paperwork and numbers fills you with angst and dread.
- Do you toss and turn in the middle of the night wondering if you are going to be ok financially now…and in your future?
- Are the ‘what if’s’ and second guessing yourself making you fearful of choosing the wrong assets or making awful mistakes that you will have to live with forever more?
- Do you find yourself tied up in knots whenever you think about where to begin or how to end this difficult process?
- Are you so stressed out with the day-to-day struggle that you can’t find time to deal with the endless stream of document requests that your attorney needs to get the best outcome for you?
- Do you wish that there was AN EXPERT who could take you by the hand and lead you step-by-step to the most beneficial decisions for you not only for the present, but for your future as well?
You’re NOT alone …
Most People Going through Divorce
Face the Same Fears and Concerns.
Fortunately, there are Solutions.
I’ve got good news for you – you don’t have to feel afraid, worried, anxious or alone any more. You no longer need to wonder if you are making wise divorce financial planning decisions along your journey. And most importantly you no longer need to feel fearful about being permanently stuck with dreadful financial decisions.
I’ve guided hundreds of people through their divorces and along the way I discovered key strategies and proven steps that will save you time, serious money, and even some of your sanity, while helping you spare your children (including adult children) some of the damage that a difficult divorce can leave behind.
|Lisa, I really feel like I won and got a great deal. So how do I thank you for all your perseverance with such a crazy client – - I know at times I was VERY difficult to work with.You saved me and my financial future. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Your services were the best money I spent in all of these proceedings.Thanks again!!Barbara H., Atlanta, GA|
Just imagine what it would feel like to have this experience instead…
- You have a Compassionate, Professional, Expert Advisor Who Guides You Every Step of the Way, From Start To Finish … and beyond in the process.
- You Make Decisions Based On Facts, not emotions, with your personal advisor gently guiding through this incredibly stressful time in your life.
- You side step tax and debt issues along the way so you Don’t Give Up Money Needlessly To Your Spouse, Creditors Or Uncle Sam!
- You Feel Empowered Going Into Mediation Or Settlement Negotiations because you understand the choices that you are dealing with and what each of those choices means to your financial future because we have thoroughly reviewed everything ahead of time.
- You receive the best financial advice to supplement your attorney’s legal strategies so You Get The Greatest Opportunity For A Positive Outcome In Your Settlement.
- You move on to the next chapter of your life without DIVORCE regrets.
|I consulted with Lisa about several post-divorce issues I was left wondering how to deal with several months after my divorce. She gave me several creative ideas on what to do with our house situation (things that should have been addressed by the attorneys before the divorce was final); explained how the process of QDRO’s and transfer of retirement and pension accounts worked; and shared information on budgeting and health insurance matters as well. Her expertise was very helpful.I only wish that I had known some of these things before my divorce was final. It surely would have made my divorce experience easier. I highly recommend a strategy session with Lisa sooner in the process than later if you are getting a divorce.Gwen B., Portland, OR|
Believe It Or Not – You Have More Control Then You Know,
But Only If You Take Action …
and in Divorce, the Earlier the Better
Hi, my name is Lisa C. Decker, and as your Strategic Divorce Advisor™, I will work with you as your expert in DIVORCE financial planning matters, to guide you through the minefields of your divorce, always striving to you get your fair share in the most peaceful manner possible.
I specialize in providing divorce financial planning, consulting and analysis for women, men and couples who want to do divorce differently and live your life after divorce without the could have’s, would have’s and should have’s.
My approach for my clients is to go for the best, but be prepared for the worst, so you are ready no matter which way the winds of your divorce blow and you are strategically prepared for any surprises.
Why do you need my services? I am specially trained to look after all of the financial aspects of the divorce to compliment the legal. By combining the specialties of legal and financial (and I highly recommend therapeutic support as well) you’ll get the best outcome possible. So, just like you wouldn’t go to a heart specialist for a complication with your colon, you shouldn’t rely on your lawyer to know or understand all the details about your finances. That is where I come in.
You Are Literally Holding the Key to Your Financial Destiny…
It’s No Accident That You’ve Arrived Here …
and Now thatYou Are Here The Real Question is –
Will You Unlock and Open the Door to Your Financial Future?
What do you want your future to look like? Will you be able to achieve that on your own?
|My Girl Lisa,I have to tell you that you were AMAZING.You gave me so much valuable information in all different areas that encouraged me to design the best plan for myself and my family, and you did it with a generous ear, and tremendous compassion.LISA THANK YOU SO MUCH for your EXCEPTIONAL GUIDANCE has allowed me to stop the anxiety, understand my options, make wise choices (on things that I would never even have thought about!) and begin the HEALING process.
Denise Pitzel, Boynton Beach, FL
If you’re ready to permanently transform your financial worries into solutions, I invite you to sign up for a Divorce Discovery Introductory Special Session, where we will delve into how tocalm your stress, get clarity, and gain control of your finances and ultimately, your life.
Always, wishing you peace and prosperity on your journey,
Lisa C. Decker, Strategic Divorce Advisor
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™
P.S. Is a Divorce Discovery Introductory Special Session™ right for you? Click here to find out now.